Skyward Family / Student Access Login:
Skyward Family Access is a secure web-based application to increase communication between home and school. Family Access includes information about: Food Service, Attendance, Class Schedules, Student Information (emergency contact and bus route) and Health Records.
Please contact the district office if you would like to set up an account.
Online Payment Option (e~Funds) for Food Service Accounts:
The Peshtigo School District is offering parents a way to make food service payments via the internet. It is called e~Funds for Schools. The initial set up takes a few minutes and then you will have the ability to make payments on your child’s meal account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online payments made through your checking account before 8:30 a.m. are posted the same business day. Credit card payments made before 10:00 p.m. are posted the next business day. No payments (checking account or credit card) will be posted on a bank holiday.
Payments may be made through a checking account or credit card.
- Checking account payments are $1.00 per transaction.
- Credit Card payments are $1.00 per transaction PLUS a convenience charge of 1.99% per transaction.
- Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- Your food service account will be charged a fee for each NSF/unpaid payment.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
- You may pay any amount you choose.
- You can set up automatic recurring payments.
- Two totally separate parent accounts may be set up for a student.
ParentFurther: Providing practical, everday parenting tips and helpful advice for difficult situations, ParentFurther is your online resource